Founded on the belief that patients deserve to be included as equal partners, Patient Critical Co-op promotes co-design, decision-making, administration and review of Healthcare, one of Canada’s most precious resources.
To accomplish this goal we must work together with our partners in government, care providers and health industry. All four national partners must respect each other, communicate effectively and work together for healthcare.
- Organization run by its members and at the service of members;
- Observing the importance of the Patient Voice in Healthcare design, delivery and review;
- Promoting an inclusive approach;
- Dedication to the desires, priorities and ongoing education of our members;
- Recognizing the strength and relevance of the co-operative principles as an engine for socio-economic development;
- Equity in governance;
- Equity in representation.