This members-only page will be updated with summaries of each year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Complete transcripts available in our Slack #Meetings Channel. (Transcripts will be moved to PatientCritical.com in the future).
2018 AGM (November 23, 2018)
- ‘State of the Co-op’ report delivered by Managing Director
- Motion from floor to declare ‘National Pharmacare’ a co-op priority (approved)
- Motion to ratify priorities* determined by 2018 member polling (approved)
- digital health *(amended to include data literacy)
- regional disparity
- health literacy
- establishing the co-op as a reliable patient voice
2017 AGM (November 24, 2017)
- Voting on ‘Slack’ using anonymous ‘Vote’ bot approved
- By-laws approved
- Founding directors elected by members