Patient Ombudsman

You are here:
< Back

Ontario’s Patient Ombudsman can only oversee public agencies and facilities such as the province’s public hospitals, long-term care homes, home and community care services coordinated by the LHIN (formerly CCAC).

Submit a complain online

Complaint Form

Patient Consent Form

Patient’s Subsititute Decision-Maker Consent Form

If your complaint is about a particular regulated health professional, such as a physician, nurse, physiotherapist, etc., you will need to contact the appropriate College:

Your Voice Matters!

We are a not-for-profit, member-powered co-operative, working for You to build community, awareness and a Patient voice to work with government, healthcare providers & businesses.

Patient Critical Co-op works to create real partnerships with practitioners, government & industry, embracing diversity in perspectives to find solutions that work better for everyone.

Make a Donation:

Patient Critical Co-op is not funded by outside organizations. To help ensure a strong patient voice, individuals can donate here:

Your use of this website signifies agreement with our Terms of Service. Please review them here.