CADTH Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technology in Health
Created in 1989 by Canada’s federal, provincial, and territorial governments, CADTH was created to organize a pan-Canadian, coordinated approach to assessing health technologies, harness Canadian expertise from every region and produce evidence-informed solutions that benefit patients in jurisdictions across the country.
- help health care decision-makers keep pace with technological change
- review and make recommendations on new and existing health technologies
- undertake comprehensive Health Technology Assessments that leverage the full depth and power of today’s evidence-rich environment
- examine practices, processes, and protocols to provide a better understanding of the current landscape in health care
- scan the horizon to give health care leaders a glimpse of what the future might bring.